Textpad is a popular advanced text editing program for Windows computers. It supports regular expression search and replace, multiple files, colorized syntax highlighting, columnar cut and paste, etc.
The State Lab of Hygiene purchased an unlimited user site license for Textpad 4.X from Helios Software for the UW-Madison in 2001. Various other departments have also purchased such licenses, and therefore, no more are needed.
License is valid for:
- UW-Madison campus
- related locations such as PSL or SRC, or other research stations
- any University owned PCs with 32-bit MS-windows software
- other PCs owed by UW employees (faculty, staff, student workers), such as home PCs
- any number of users on the appropriate machines and places
- UW-Madison campus computer labs
Liscense NOT valid for:
- Other UW-System campuses
- Student home machines
- Student laptops
- Student owned PCs connected to ResNet
For a copy of the license, please contact:
State Laboratory of Hygiene
465 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706
Download the software directly from: www.textpad.com
|This Catalog Item is...
a DownloadShared Campus License
|Vendor Web Site