Item #: C65009
Add to Cart
Availability as of
2 AM 9/23/2018:
- Computer Sciences:
- East Campus Mall:
Not available at this location
- Health Sciences:
Not in stock
Yes 1 yr
- This product is not a medical device. It is for sport and aviation use only.
- Measures oxygen saturation and pulse rate during movement, even under challenging situations such as low blood flow to the finger.
- Color display gives readings and graphs to trend measurements over time.
- Ability to export data history into .CSV (comma separated values) files for use with text editing and spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- Youth size also available.
- Download free App from iTunes App Store onto your iOS device which will connect to this device.
- Compatible with iOS v5.0 and above.
- Compatible with iPad (3rd generation and above), iPhone (4 and above), iPod touch (4th generation).
- Compatible with Lightning connector iOS devices when used with an Adapter, listed below.
||Use a Lightning Adapter to connect to newer iOS device with Lightning connector.
DoIT Tech Store Locations
1210 West Dayton St
M-F, 7:45 am-5:30 pm
333 East Campus Mall
Su-F, 10:00 am-5:00 pm
750 Highland Ave
M-F, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Contact Us: (608) 264-3648
IT at UW-Madison | UW Home
Feedback, questions or accessibility issues
Copyright © 2013 The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin